Last week we provided a code kata challenge. The kata was:
- Implement a queue class using 2 stacks internally
- The queue class should implement an insert and retrieve method
- The 2 internal stacks should implement push and pop methods
We asked. You responded! While the top 3 submissions will take home the prize we felt that an honorable mention was in order.
We would like to thank Chris for a great submission! Chris’ post had several attributes that set it apart.
- Code cleanliness – Easy to follow. Quick to understand
- Test suite – Good tests. Included Hamcrest Matcher
- Maven project – Fast to load. Easy to review.
Congrats Chris on a great submission!
Don’t forget, Code Kata Night is next Thursday, July 10th! Request your invite here!